The Serial Number (also called serial code) is a uniqe identifier assigned incrementally or sequentially to an iOS device. The serial number consist of character string that includes letter, numerical digits or even typographical symbols.
The IMEI Number (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique number to identify GSM, WCDMA, and iDEN mobile phones, as well as some satellite phones. The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber. Number is used by the GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used for stopping a stolen phone from accessing the network in that country.
Dr nooruddin khan. You may find these numbers by using a couple of alternative methods like in the Settings menu, on the physical device, in iTunes, or on the original packaging. Read the this article to get to know all of them.
Find the serial number for your iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch on the back of the device. On an iPad (Wi-Fi + cellular model), you'll also find the IMEI. Find serial number on your device. How many times you have seen your iPad but did not noticed the. IPad iPad Air iPad mini 5 iPad Pro iPadOS 14 iPhone 11 iPhone 12 iPhone 12 Pro. The best thing to do is to locate the actual serial number of your machine, likely. Model number (on the back cover): A1489 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi A1490 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular A1491 on the iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (TD-LTE)–released early 2014; White or black front bezel; The nano-SIM tray is on the left side on iPad mini 2 with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular; FaceTime HD and iSight cameras.
- At the very beginning from the Home Screen find and select Settings app.
- Then choose General and tap About.
- Here you should find such information as Serial Number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- First of all, open the phone's dialer.
- Type in the following secret *#06# and tap Send button.
- The IMEI Number should pop up on the screen.
- If you are using one of the following device: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6sPlus you may find the IMEI number on the SIM tray. So all you have to do is use the eject tool and remove the tray from the phone.
- If you have one of the following phones: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 you can read the IMEI Number from the back of your device.
- If you are using one of the following device: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s you can read both Serial Number and IMEI from the SIM tray.
- If you are the iPad and iPod touch user you may find the serial number at the back of the device.
- In the first step connect your device to your PC.
- The open the iTunes application.
- Wait until iTunes detects your phone.
- Afterwards click on Summary section.
- Here you should select the Serial Number in order to read CDN, IMEI / MEID, ICCID information.
You may check the Serial Number and IMEI Info even without using your phone. So all you have to do is find the original packaging and find the appropriate information.
If you have saved backup of your iOS device on your iTunes you may check the SN and IMEI Information by using iTunes. In order to do it go through this instructions:
Where Is The Serial Number On An Ipad Air
- At first open iTunes on yourr PC.
- From the Main Menu find and select Preferences.
- In the next step select Devices.
- Let's locate the cursor on the desired backup and read information about your device.
Information about your iOS device (Find the Serial Number and IMEI)No rating
Stolen Ipad Serial Number Lookup
Information about your iOS device (Find the Serial Number and IMEI)