Open Live Online Trainings
- Bir Seminars And Trainings 2017
- Training 2017-18
- Shaun Mcniff Trainings 2017
- Training 2017 Conference
- Trainings 2017
Arista now offers an online, 3-day, instructor led, hands-on training class for anyone involved in the installation of Arista switching products. Please reach out to both presenters – Kathy Gray and Saundra Dickinson – for registration and continuing education details. You may contact Kathy Gray at 281-223-3421 or [email protected] and Saundra Dickinson at 281-358-3299 or [email protected] Ohio Auditor of State. Today, the world is changing at a faster pace than ever before. Rapid change in technology, a significant surge in the number of smartphone users, and constantly evolving social media have changed the way people learn new things.
Traditional workshops are so-called 'Closed Trainings'. They are requested by a specific company, are delivered at its premises, and are provided only for its engineers, which means that they are closed to external participants.
On the other hand, 'Open Trainings' are open to everyone but are harder to organize, thus provided less often. Additionally, they require participants to travel to a distant place of training, which besides additional time needed for it, also adds travel and accommodation costs to the training's registration fee.
Open Live Online Training joins the best parts of both cases:
- they are open to everyone interested around the world,
- they provide a safe environment out of the workplace and away from colleagues,
- Open Live Online Trainings at Train IT are delivered for small groups only (8-12 engineers) which differs from traditional closed trainings where the company requesting the training often fits 20 employees in one room or open workshops on conferences where you can share the room with 30 (or even 40) students,
- you do not have to wait for a training budget at your company or for your employer to decide to hire a professional trainer to do the job right,
- you can easily participate without the need to leave your home (no time or money needed for travel),
- you decide what time suits you best (weekdays, weekends, timezone, etc.),
- you will have a unique opportunity to meet and network with peer enthusiasts and experts from other organizations.
Open Online Trainings registration cost is 300 EURO per training day. The training itself is provided when a group of students interested in a specific topic is closed (at a minimum of 8 people per group).
COVID-19 update: To support the C++ Community during hard times of the COVID-19 outbreak, we introduce a 100 EURO discount for each Open Onlive Live Training day. This means that everyone that fills in our Open Online Training Registration Form during COVID-19 'Stay At Home' isolation gets the training day for 200 EURO.
Live Online Trainings for Corporations
Live Online Training might also be the right solution for a company:
- better ROI for short one-day trainings (no need to cover trainer's travel costs),
- easier and faster to schedule,
- great solution for companies with employees dispersed all over the world.
Live Online Trainings at Train IT
We always put a lot of effort not only to the quality of our training content but also to its delivery experience during the training. This policy applies to our Live Online Trainings as well. Our trainer's setup includes:
- high-resolution digital cameras,
- studio microphones,
- studio key lights,
- green screen,
- fast wired Internet access.
Live Online Training Contract
Bir Seminars And Trainings 2017
Online training is quite different from the regular one. As its form is not commonly known to everyone here is a short Live Online Training Contract that we use at Train IT:
- the preferred option is to meet 8 hours a day with a 1-hour long lunch break and a few shorter bio brakes, but as an alternative, we can split each training day to 2x 3,5 hours delivered in 2 calendar days,
- make sure you have a good Internet connection through all the training (wired connection preferred),
- everyone downloads/updates the meeting application (Zoom.us) at least a day before the training starts, and tests video and audio feeds,
- each day we join the meetings a bit earlier and check our voice and video before the training starts,
- students are expected to enable their cameras for most of the training duration,
- we mute microphones when we do not talk,
- you are encouraged to ask direct private questions to the trainer whenever you feel a need for it,
- during workshop exercises:
- students are assigned to breakout rooms to work together on the task in the groups of 2-3 people,
- one person shares the screen with the IDE with the rest of the group,
- students switch roles often,
- last but not least, everyone is expected to be active, ask questions or for help, immediately share feedback (too fast, too slow, change the contract or training procedure).
Building and Measuring Essential Knowledge and Skills
As you analyze your learners’ assessment data, one question often comes up: “Now what?”
ACT Training and Professional Learning helps answer that question. Our sessions:
- Equip educators and career development professionals to make the most of ACT products and services
- Answer “Now what?” questions as educators and trainers adapt curriculum and instruction in response to assessment data
- Offer strategies to pass along to learners
- Demonstrate how rigorous and level-appropriate instruction can ensure that students and trainees meet curricular standards
- Develop assessment literacy by teaching instructors to build stronger assessments and to use results while analyzing their methods
- Support systemic improvement for K–12 teaching and learning and for workforce development programs
- Enable participants to integrate new information with products, programs, and knowledge already in use
Also, ACT Training and Professional Learning offers a variety of delivery modes—webinars, videos, workshops—that enable participants to choose training methods and timeframes that meet their needs.
A Variety of Training Options
ACT Training and Professional Learning offers product training and professional learning events across the span of the ACT product continuum.
These sessions give you training when and how you want it.
In-person training sessions, videos, and webinars all help educators and career development professionals get the most out of ACT products and services, successfully administer ACT programs, and make the best use of assessment data.
For training specific to an ACT product, see our complete product directory by visiting the link below.
Professional learning sessions can help you make the most of your curriculum, instruction, and assessment. These sessions:
- Emphasize an integrated view of improvement and focus on the fundamental goal of college and career readiness and workplace success for everyone.
- Show educators how to integrate ACT products and services into their current systems and empower them to spend their time where it counts—helping learners achieve their goals.
Shaun Mcniff Trainings 2017
ACT Certified Educator
Training 2017 Conference
Educators continuously look for ways to enhance their teaching strategies and skills. Students and parents need access to qualified instructors in many different subject areas. ACT® Certified Educator™, an innovative new credentialing program, is designed to satisfy each of these needs and, ultimately, help students learn and succeed.
Significant Research Base
The braintree and marshfield rrtrainz forget. Turning our findings into valuable learning opportunities
Incorporating key findings from decades of ACT research, ACT has developed product training and professional learning sessions that highlight proven practices to help learners achieve college and career readiness and workplace success.