- Dec 23, 2020 The Best VPN Services for 2021. A VPN, or virtual private network, is one of the easiest ways to improve your online privacy. We've reviewed scores of them, and these are the best VPN services we.
- X- VPN Unlimited VPN Proxy Android/ iPhone. This app is Best VPN App Android/ iPhone 2021. With this app, you can surf privately and securely without any limitations. In this app, you have 8 protocols to choose from and more than 5000 servers around more than 90 global locations.
May 02, 2020 With CyberGhost’s app for Mac you get streamlined security embodied. Everything this provider does comes back to making things easy for the user. Whether it’s the profiles, preconfigured with the best settings for common use-cases; or the simple toggles that provide extra security, speed, and other performance boosters; or their immaculate logging policy, which makes it clear that your. Nov 10, 2020 Get 49% off plus 3 free months of the best router VPN With a dedicated router app, excellent speeds, great support, and intuitive apps for all your other devices, ExpressVPN is the best router VPN. Use the Mozilla VPN for full-device protection for all apps. With servers in 30+ countries, you can connect to anywhere, from anywhere.
Here is a list of the best free VPNs to use for your Mac.
Since the development of VPN and the discovery that its use may not be limited to corporations and organizations, VPN use has exploded. And in response to the demand for more providers, more apps and sites that organize individual usage of VPN have become widespread.
Finding the perfect VPN that is compatible with your business needs and budget can be a chore. It can be especially frustrating for a Mac user because you have to consider the compatibility of the VPN with the device. Below, we have listed some VPNs and their advantages and disadvantages, so you can make an informed decision on what VPN to subscribe to if you use a Mac.
Butfirst we must ask the question:
What is a VPN, and why doyou need one?
AVirtual Private Network (VPN) is a service that connects your device to anothernetwork securely. In essence, it allows you to surf the internet withoutleaving digital footprints or any information that might be traced to you. Itdoes this by encrypting your IP address and rerouting it through its servers inanother location. So, for example, if you are browsing from your home city ofHouston, TX, using a VPN can make those monitoring your IP address believeyou’re in Hong Kong.
Usinga VPN provider can also help you:
- Stream videos and play games withoutyour Internet Service Provider slowing you down.
- Bypass geo-restrictions: Some contentis restricted based on the geographical location on your IP address. A VPN caneasily bypass such censorship.
- Use public Wi-Fi without worryingabout your data being stolen.
- Conceal your real location or fakeyour location by encrypting your IP address.
- Securely communicate without fear ofeavesdroppers.
Do free VPNs work with Mac?
Google file stream download mactalkingrenew. Not really. Most free VPNs do not, in fact, work with MacOS. Some work only on Android, Windows, MacOS, and Linux, but most are suited for Android and Windows.
Butthere is almost always a catch when using a service for free. This is why it isrecommended to buy full-featured VPN packages. This is not to say the free VPNsare bad. Some of them are quite amazing, considering the fact that the providerreceives no payment.
We’veshortlisted six VPNs that manage to be free, still have some great features,and work on Mac devices.
- P2P support? Yes
- 30-day money-back guarantee? Yes
- Country of origin? Switzerland
- Servers: 600+ in over 40 countries
- Simultaneous devices: 5
- Professional support
- Modern interface and apps
- AES-256 encryption
ThisVPN company is based in Switzerland. The ProtonVPN free version has one massiveadvantage over its competitors – it actually works with no hidden drawbacks.It’s not the only one, but it’s pretty huge. The capabilities of its freeversion are:
- Has unlimited broadband; there is nodata cap.
- ProtonVPN has software for Android,MacOS, Windows, and iOS.
- Kill switch is entirely automated.You cannot turn it off.
- The interface is prettyuser-friendly. The main interface shows a map of the world, your present IP,possible connection servers, etc.
Disadvantagesrelative to its paid version:
- Slow speeds.
- It only has 3 server locations tochoose from; the United States, the Netherlands, and Japan.
- Pros: Professional support; Modern interface and apps; AES-256 encryption
- Lowest price: Free
- Unlimited data? Yes
- Simultaneous connections: 5
- Military grade encryption? Yes
- Servers: Over 3200 in 80+ countries
- Unlimited HD streaming
- Blocks malware
- 256-bit AES encryption
HotspotShield has one of the best free VPN services on the internet today. It’scapabilities are:
- You get up to 500MB per day if you’re a registered user, which tallies up to around 15GB per month. Pretty hefty for a free VPN version.
- It can access some geo-restricted content like Netflix.
- Hotspot Shield is much faster than the average free VPN.
- It’s easy to use.
- The setup is quick.
- Encryption is military-grade.
Thedisadvantages relative to its paid version include:
- Only one location —the U.S. — isavailable in free mode, which is particularly terrible compared to the over 70countries available in the premium version.
- Ads are supported.
- You can only connect one device.
- There is no 24/7 tech support.
- Pros: Unlimited HD streaming; Blocks malware; 256-bit AES encryption
- Lowest price: $7.99
- Browser extension? Yes
- Unblocking of all websites? Yes
- Pricing options: 3
- Locations: Servers in 60 countries
- Free trial: No
- Military grade encryption
- Available on all major platforms
- App for mobile devices
Windscribeis a relative newcomer on the internet security market, but it is one of thebest VPN providers around. If you use WindScribe’s free version, you’ll enjoythe following:
- It provides a generous 10GB ofbandwidth every month and is extremely dedicated to securing your privacy.
- While encrypting your IP address,Windscribe also blocks ads, malware, trackers, etc.
- It is also supported on a wide rangeof operating systems.
- It does not keep logs, and it hidesyour browser history from your Internet Service Provider.
- There are browser extensionsavailable for Firefox and Chrome.
- It gives unrestricted access togeographically blocked content.
- It has customizable subscriptionplans.
- It allows an unlimited number ofconnections.
Now,for the downsides of this free VPN compared to its premium version:
- You only get about 10 countries tochoose from, when encrypting your IP address.
- Customer support leaves a lot to bedesired with no live chat or phone support.
- Speed is around average.
- Pros: Military grade encryption; Available on all major platforms; App for mobile devices
- Lowest price: $4.08
Hide.Me’s free VPN is pretty serviceable. Its features are:
- It has a privacy check function thatallows you to examine your connection and check other details like where yourinternet connection is, if your location is concealed, etc.
- It has a wide array of VPN clientsoftware.
- You can use a wide selection of VPN protocols.
- The free version also has full accessto the tech support team.
Thedisadvantages relative to its paid version:
- The speed is mediocre.
- Data is restricted to 2GB per month.
- The free plan limits you to fourlocations only – the Netherlands, Canada, Singapore, and the United States.
- Cryptocurrency accepted? Yes, bitcoin
- Simultaneous connections: 5
- Dedicated IP-addresses? Yes
- Locations: 28 countries
- Unlimited browsing
- Account manager
- Military grade encryption
TunnelBear’swhole concept for their webpage is, quite frankly, adorable. But the bear mightjust be one of the few bright spots of this VPN’s free version. The advantagesare:
- The user interface is lovely and easyto use.
- Free version users can connect to anyof the over 1,700 servers in 20 countries.
- Low data allotment – only 500MB permonth, but can be increased to 1.5GB if you tweet about them.
- Spotty connection.
- Slow speeds.
- Pros: Unlimited browsing; Account manager; Military grade encryption
- Lowest price: $4.99
BetternetVPN service fell under the critical eyes of the public when a 2016 academicstudy listed it as one of five Android VPN applications that had the mostthird-party tracking software. Ever since then, the company has tried to cleanup its act a little by making some changes and adding a paid premium plan toits free service. It has a little more merit now, but some things still haven’timproved. The advantages are:
- It has an optimal location featurethat connects you to the closest server for maximum speed.
- Free users can torrent.
- No DNS leaks.
- Slow speed
- There are ads.
- The free version can only access U.S.servers
- There is no access to a 24/7 supportteam.
- 500MB data cap
- The free version can only be used onone device at a time.
The bare bones of free VPNs
AVPN is a fantastic idea. It provides privacy, security and can give you accessto content that would ordinarily be restricted to you. Looking at this fromthis angle, a free VPN probably sounds fantastic. But there’s always adownside.
Thereare dangers in using a free VPN. To use a VPN service, you must have a certaindegree of trust in the company. A few things a free VPN provider can do whichthey are not meant to are:
- Log and track content, your IPaddress and the sites you visit, etc.
- Deliberately slow your browsingspeed.
- Use obsolete encryptions.
- Place unreasonable data usagerestrictions on your browsing.
- Your data can even be sold.
Best “risk-free” VPNs
Mostof us certainly appreciate free things, but for a matter as important as youronline security, it may be better just to bear the cost.
Ofcourse, you don’t have to rush in and buy the first or highest rated VPN planyou see. There are VPNs that are risk-free. They give you time to use their VPNplan and to make a decision on whether to continue using it after the time haselapsed or to look for something else. Most of them have a money-backguarantee. We have created a list of the best five of these VPNs. Theseproviders are also at the top of the data security market, and it is displayedin their features and reviews.
- Number of servers: More than 3,000
- Speeds: Unlimited
- Server locations: 160 in 94 countries
- Maximum devices supported: 5
- 24 live chat: Yes
- 30 day money back guarantee: Yes
- Fastest VPN out there
- Strict no logs policy
- 256-bit AES encryption
ThisVPN service has received a lot of praise, and as far as we can tell, it is welldeserved.
ExpressVPNis located in the Virgin Islands, which has strict laws guarding the privacy ofindividuals that have dealings there. There are no compulsory data retentionpolicies or surveillance as in some other countries. ExpressVPN is in anexcellent privacy jurisdiction, which is not involved in the5/9/14EyesSurveillanceAlliances.
Thecompany has over 3000 servers in over 160 locations in 90+ countries worldwide.All the servers are run in RAM mode. This means that nothing is saved, and allinformation is lost when the power is turned off. There are browser extensionsfor Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
ExpressVPNreviews boast of much including:
- Excellent speed throughout the servernetwork
- Unbelievable bypassing ofgeo-restrictions, even in countries such as Japan and China!
- ExpressVPN doesn’t log anyinformation, nor does it have any DNS or IP leaks. This means that you cannotbe caught torrenting copyrighted resources.
- Has an inbuilt kill switch, which isa feature that prevents traffic from exiting your device in case yourconnection drops. This feature is especially useful if you’re connected to anunsecured public network.
- There is another feature offered byExpressVPN called split tunneling. It allows you to keep some sites unencryptedand view regular or local content, rather than transmitting all your trafficinto the VPN and accessing content from abroad only.
- ExpressVPN allows for 5 simultaneousconnections.
- This provider offers dedicated,user-friendly, and reliable apps that are supported on all devices.
Theseare only a few of the features that make ExpressVPN touted as the best VPNprovider. The service has three plans. Each of them has a 30-day money-backguarantee. The monthly plan is billed at $12.95/month. The 6 months plan is$9.99/month but billed at once. And, the one year plan is $6.67/month with abonus of an extra 3 months (also charged at once).
- Pros: Fastest VPN out there; Strict no logs policy; 256-bit AES encryption
- Lowest price: $8.12
- Cryptocurrency accepted? Yes
- Simultaneous connections: 6
- Dedicated IP-addresses? Yes
- Servers: 5342 in 58 countries
- Lots of pricing options
- Netflix support kept up to date
- 256-bit AES encryption
Thisrival VPN provider is neck ‘n’ neck with the features provided by ExpressVPN.It’s a huge company operating out of Panama. It’s safe to say that this isanother behemoth of a VPN. Features of NordVPN include:
- Excellent security and privacy. Thecompany is located in Panama, which is a good privacy jurisdiction. There areno laws in Panama that require data retention.
- Has a kill switch feature
- No DNS leakage.
- Double VPN protection: This featureencrypts your data and routes it through two VPN servers.
- It uses SmartPlay technology, whichallows you to access over 400 geo-restricted streaming networks such asNetflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, etc.
- No logging of data. It is stated veryclearly on their website that they do not log data.
- It works for torrenting.
- 24/7 live chat is available to helpwith any inquiry you might have.
- It has a pretty decent and stablespeed.
- NordVPN offers over 5000 servers in60+ countries.
- It can support more than sixsimultaneous devices at a time.
NordVPNprovides some of the cheapest but most full-featured VPNs around, but it doescome with some commitment. There are 4 plans to choose from when using NordVPN:
- One month plan – $11.85/month
- 1-year plan – $6.99/ month
- 2-year plan – $4.99/month
- 3-year plan – $3.49/month.
Eachof these plans still has a 30-day money-back guarantee if the VPN does not meetyour criteria.
- Pros: Lots of pricing options; Netflix support kept up to date; 256-bit AES encryption
- Lowest price: $2.99
- Connected devices at once: 7
- One click connect: Yes
- Automatic kill switch? Yes
- Servers: 5900 worldwide
- No logs policy
- 24/7 live chat
- Apps for mobile devices and routers
ThisVPN supports torrenting and has optimized servers for quick and safe P2P filesharing. It is able to bypass geo-restricted applications and content such asBBC iPlayer, Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix.
CyberGhosthas over 5,900 servers in 90+ countries, and it allows simultaneous connectionsof up to seven devices. The applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android areuser-friendly and straightforward. The service also has the kill switchfeature, a useful tool that stops your data from entering the wrong hands whenit senses an unplanned VPN connection failure.
Theservice has an extremely strict no-logs policy, and to prove itself, it hasbeen issuing transparency reports.
CyberGhosthas provided for customer care in almost every conceivable way. There aresizeable and searchable FAQs, troubleshooting articles, and instructionmanuals. There are also live chats, email support, and their blog calledPrivacy Hub.
ThisVPN has excellent value at only $2.75 per month for a 3-year plan. Thealternatives are the 1-month option of $12.99 per month, 1 year for $5.99 permonth, and the 2-year plan of $3.69 per month. CyberGhost also offers a 45-daymoney-back guarantee.
- Pros: No logs policy; 24/7 live chat; Apps for mobile devices and routers
- Lowest price: $2.64
- One click connect? Yes
- Bandwidth cap? No
- Servers: 100+ superfast servers
- Platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, Android, Routers
- Apps for all devices
- 40,000+ shared IPs, 1,300+ VPN servers in 75+ locations
What makes IPVanish stand out from the rest of the VPNs is its remarkable speed. This VPN offers unlimited data. It has excellent speeds all through its global networks, but especially in the U.S., where the company is established.
Butin the matter of security, IPVanish uses OpenVPN protocol, has DNS leakprotection and a kill switch, all of which amounts to some pretty highsecurity.
Youcan also use IPVanish to stream geo-restricted content and download torrents.This VPN can take up to 10 simultaneous connections. It has over 1,300 serversin 75 countries and has a strict no-logging policy on their website.
IPVanish’sprices are $5 per month for the one month plan. The 3-month plan is $4.50 permonth, and the 1-year subscription plan is $3.25 per month. There is a 7-daymoney-back guarantee peradventure you are not satisfied with their service.
- Pros: Firewall; Apps for all devices; 40,000+ shared IPs, 1,300+ VPN servers in 75+ locations
- Lowest price: $6.49
- 24/7 support? Yes
- Simultaneous logins: 5
- Dedicated IP-addresses? Yes
- Servers: over 2000
- Port forwarding
- Servers located all over the world
- 256-bit AES encryption
PureVPNhas a long list of features to its name. It’s not surprising since it’s beenaround for over a decade now. It has earned itself a good reputation over theyears as a flexible, security conscious, and affordable VPN.
PureVPNallows 5 simultaneous device connections, but it can be extended to 10 if youswitch on your VPN hotspot. The user interface is friendly, and the set up iseasy. PureVPN is able to stream geo-restricted channels such as Netflix, AmazonPrime, and BBC iPlayer.
Securityfeatures are military-grade (AES-256). As of now, recent tests conclude thatthe essential security features, such as the kill switch, app blocking, andintrusion detection, are well in place. A third-party audit was administered tothe company in 2018 by Altius IT to confirm all of these.
PureVPNsupports torrenting, and it has ad-blocking features. Excellent 24/7 customerservice and very affordable pricing, along with a 31-day money-back guarantee,give this VPN an edge.
- Pros: Port forwarding; Servers located all over the world; 256-bit AES encryption
- Lowest price: $3.33
All of the above VPNs are enabled on Mac and iOS platforms. Some lay emphasis on torrenting, others on streaming and bandwidth, and others on security and privacy.
Privacy is major concern and with increasing heinous cybercrimes, one has to be very careful while browsing Internet. To keep your online privacy intact and access websites blocked in your country, you can use VPN. With VPN installed on your Mac, you can hide your IP address and access blocked content easily.
VPN expands the horizon and expose you to wide variety of content, which you couldn’t access in your area. Moreover, it is an excellent tool which you help you to maintain privacy and anonymity when surfing the web. Most VPN are available at a minimal cost but if you are looking for a VPN app, we will help you with that. Before that, you need to know what a VPN does and how to choose best free VPN for Mac?
What A VPN Does & How To Choose Best Free VPN For Mac?
VPN acts much like a firewall and it enables users to safely access private network and make it easy to share data remotely via public networks. Mostly VPN services takes help of a desktop application that runs in background encrypting your data when browsing web. However, this is not the ultimate solution to protect your privacy, but just a part of it. Before choosing a free VPN for Mac, you need to consider a few things. Some of them are free bandwidth, major locations, P2P, ad blocking and more. We have listed some of the best VPN services for Mac, have a look!
1. CyberGhost VPN
CyberGhost VPN a complete VPN solution that allows you to access blocked site, stream sport events, play region locked games and more. Let’s look at the features of CyberGhost VPN:
- Connects you with everything keeping privacy intact
- It hides your Wi-Fi address, to make online browsing secure.
- Protects your online identity guards and secures your banking transaction.
- One tap protection to encrypt data transfer.
- Automatically connects you with the best matched server based on the location.
- Lets you enjoy your Internet without any restriction.
- CyberGhost VPN provides 24/7 customer support via live chat.
Surfshark is a secure VPN that provides private access to open Internet. This VPN encrypts all Internet traffic shared between devices. Plus, users IP address is also hidden so that nobody can track your online activity. Let’s look at the features of the Surfshark in detail:
- It gives a clean browsing experience by blocking ads, malware and more.
- It allows specific apps and websites to bypass the VPN.
- It comes with AES 256-GCM encryption to safeguard personal information from hackers and third parties.
- It offers camouflage mode so that no one including your Internet provider can’t identify that you are using a VPN.
3. Nord VPN
Nord VPN is one of the best free VPN for Mac as it provides secure and private network. Let’s look at the features of Nord VPN:
- It protects you while on public Wifi networks, annoying ads, secure your online activity from malware and other cybercrimes.
- It enables you to secure up to 6 devices with single Nord VPN account.
- It lets you enjoy your Internet with no boundaries, no matter where you travel.
- It secures your IP address so that nobody can track which websites you surfed and what files you downloaded.
Nord VPN comes with excellent customer service which are always ready to support every hour of the day
4. HotSpot Shield
HotSpot Shield is a secure VPN which comes with ultra-fast VPN servers which comes with military grade encryption. Let’s look at the features of Hotspot Shield:
- It supports all platforms, so you can download Hotspot Shield and access on whichever device you want.
- You can get secure access to Internet without being hacked or tracked.
- It hides your IP address, physical location of VPN server.
- Hotspot Shield VPN doesn’t log your browsing activity, so your ISP can’t keep a track of websites or apps that you use.
HotSpot Shield comes with Kill Switch protection which protects your identity if the connection is lost for some time so that you are not vulnerable even for a second.
TunnelBear is a secure VPN that works well and provides private connection to less restricted Internet. With this free VPN, you can hide your IP address and location from websites, ads and hackers. Let’s look at the features of the TunnelBear in detail:
- It comes with AES 256-bit encryption which safeguards your personal information from third parties and hackers while using public Wi-Fi.
- It makes accessing emails, domestic news, favorite sites whilst travelling abroad.
- It limits advertisers from tracking your online activities.
- You get to stream faster with TunnelBear VPN and also you can avoid getting tracked by ISP.
TunnelBear is one of the best VPN software for Mac as it doesn’t log any activity of its customers and keep the privacy intact. You can also use TunnelBear against VPN blocking with Ghostbear feature as it makes your VPN data less prone to detection to ISPs, governments or others.
6. Express VPN
Express VPN is a high speed, easy to use and setup which makes best vpn for MacOS. It is secure & anonymous which makes it easier to keep you off the radar of hackers and privacy intruders. Let’s look at the features of Express VPN:
- It helps you to unblock the websites and apps across 94 countries.
- It has a huge network of more than 2000 global VPN servers with faster connections, unlimited bandwidth.
- You can use Express VPN service for Mac, iOS, Windows, Linux and Android.
- It lets you stream or download anything from anywhere in the world without revealing IP address to intruders.
Express VPN comes with 256-bit AES encryption, kill switch, DNS/IPv6 leak protection, and split tunneling. It comes with 148 VPN server locations in 94 countries with unlimited server switches.
7. VYPR VPN
VYPR VPN is one of the best VPN services for Mac which gives you Internet privacy and freedom to browse any site without any intrusion. Let’s have a look at the features VYPR VPN:
- It offers OpenVPN, Chameleon, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec, so you can choose your preferred level of speed, encryption and protection.
- It lets you connect to any VyprVPN server without any limitations, server switching apps, and download caps.
- Vypr VPN offers more than 70 server locations across six continents.
- When you connect to VyprVPN, your ISP can only see encrypted traffic.
Top Vpn Apps For Mac Websites Renew Registration
Vypr VPN has NAT firewall to provide an extra layer of security. It has a support team which works 24*7*365 to help you via email or live chat.
8. Hide me
Hide me is one of the best VPN software for Mac if you want to maintain your anonymity and encrypts your connection. Let’s take a look at the features of Hide.me:
- It has more than 150 dedicated gigabit servers through Europe, The United States and Asia so that you can access websites securely.
- me manage and create without logging user data or activities. So, your information never goes to third party.
- It has various VPN protocols such as PPTP, SoftEther, SSTP, L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN and IKEv2
- It comes with AES 256-bit encryption with 8192-bit keys.
Hideme works on MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, Routers, Linux, Smart TVs, and Consoles. It provides you complete protection against IPv6, IP leaks and DNS leaks.
9. Private Tunnel
Private Tunnel is one of the best free VPNs for Mac which comes with more than 50 VPN servers over 23 regions in 12 countries. Let’s take a look at the features of Private Tunnel:
Top Vpn Apps For Mac Websites Renew Free
- It masks your public IP address and encrypt connections to protect your privacy.
- It protects your network from online threats, reducing cyber-attacks, spoofing & DDoS attacks.
- It connects your devices to unrestricted access to websites and information.
- It provides 24*7 customer support online via ticketing system and chat support.
Top Vpn Apps For Mac Websites Renew Online
Private Tunnel comes with AES encryption, AES block size makes it less prone to attacks than others. It encrypts traffic, secure connections on Wifi HotSpots as well.
Windscribe is a secure VPN which unlocks all locations and comes with config generator. It secures your identity by hiding your IP and timestamp. Let’s look at the features of Windscribe:
Top Vpn Apps For Mac Websites Renew Expired
- It has larger network which comes with server in over 55 countries and 100 cities.
- It has strongest encryption which has AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key.
- It helps you generate OpenVPN, SOCKS, and IKEv2 config for all your devices.
- It blocks all connectivity outside the tunnel to avert all types of hacks and leaks.
With this VPN, your computer becomes a secure Wi-Fi router. You can change your time zone and access the websites blocked for your location. Windscribe blocks ads and trackers to ditch the hackers.
Speedify is yet another best free VPN for Mac which comes with bonding technology, which enables you to use multiple Internet connections concurrently to get maximum speed. Let’s take a look at the features of Speedify:
Free Vpn Apps For Mac
- You get better streaming, live broadcast without throttled Internet connection.
- You can set preferences rules for all the Internet connections individually to monitor usage.
- The server network covers 28 countries so that you get better connection on the basis of availability and latency.
- This VPN also improves latency, reduce lag for faster gameplay and trustable performance.
It uses a ChaCha- or AES-based encryption algorithm, depending on device support to provide security. Speedify has no log VPN policy so nothing is traced or tracked back.
Is a Free VPN the Right Solution for Your Mac?
There are plenty of free VPNs in the market however, not every one of them work well on your Mac. You have to be very careful with free VPNs as they come with restrictions such as limited data transfer, pop-up ads, slow speeds and more. Although, there are other harms of using it such as planting trackers, intruding your security and privacy.
Therefore, we have listed some of the safest and free unlimited VPN for Mac to help you maintain your anonymity and surf online without any restrictions and worries.