Welcome to ArcadePreHacks.com, the largest online game cheat portal on the internet. Our objective is to create a different gaming experience for our users using pre-hacks. Game players who find it hard to play some games can come to arcadeprehacks.com and use the cheats in the game to help complete them, while others like to use cheats for a.
PlanetDefender was inspired by the popular 'Tower Defense' flash games like Elements TD, Desktop Defense or Vector Defense. The objective is to survive the onslaught of alien invaders by building a variety of weapons, defenses and other structures. Initially you can only build Ion Cannons (for attack) and Bunkers for protecting your population, but further structures become available with research.
- Play All Flash Grow Games on Hooda Math. Our unblocked addicting All Flash Grow games are fun and free. Also try Hooda Math online with your iPad or other mobile device.
- Play the best free games, deluxe downloads, puzzle games, word and trivia games, multiplayer card and board games, action and arcade games, poker and casino games, pop culture games and more.
See here for help and tips.
See here for release notes.
HelpThe game is played by building structures. To build a structure, click on the desired structure from the available structures on the right side of the screen. A grid of available slots will appear over the planet. If you have sufficient funds, you will be able to purchase the structure by clicking on any open slot. New structures become available when prerequisite technologies have been researched. Begin researching technologies by clicking on the Research tab above the structure list.
Ion Cannons are your basic attack weapon and should be built right away to destroy incoming ships. It takes them a few shots to take down even the weakest enemy ships, but they fire quickly and upgraded versions can fire faster, more accurately and for greater damage.
When alien attackers rain down plasma bursts from above, your population will be safer deep underground. Every alien attack reduces your population, these fortifications decrease how many people you lose. Watch where the enemy is attacking and build bunkers next to those locations. The effect is cummulative so multiple bunkers next to the same location provide even greater population defense. Upgraded bunkers decrease population loss from alien attack even further.
Available only after researching Advanced Economics, Economic Centers provide increased revenue based on your population. While it takes some time for them to pay for the cost of their initial construction, after that point it's all profit.
Repair Bases dispatch robotic engineering teams to nearby structures, greatly increasing the rate at which they recover from damage. A structure protected by multiple upgraded repair bases can withstand all but the most concerted alien attack.
Missiles are the ultimate weapon against alien capital ships. While they fire much more slowly than Ion Cannons, their fusion warheads pack a wallop. Basic missiles suffer from the disadvantage that if their target is destroyed while they are enroute, they're wasted. Level 2 missiles and above can not only fire faster and for more damage, they can retask to a new target if their current target is destroyed.
Some Alien ships are nuclear capable as well. Anti-missile defenses use a highly accurate beam weapon to destroy incoming warheads. Upgraded versions can fire faster, allowing for the defense against multiple inbound weapons.
This technology increases your global revenue rate, so get it early if you want to be able to produce lots of structures. It also allows for the construction of Economic Centers, which bring in even more money.
All structures slowly repair damage over time, but with Robotics, they repair twice as fast. Not only that, but they allow the construction of Repair Bases (see above).
This technology provides no advantages on its own, but allows the construction of Missile Complexes, a critical weapon against the larger alien ships.
Advanced Energy enables the construction of anti-missile defense weapons.
With this technology, your planet's Van Allen belts are charged to deflect the majority of incoming energy attacks. No corresponding structure is required, when the research is completed, shields are raised.
- Your population is the key to victory. Your revenue is determined by the size of your population. To protect your population, make sure areas under attack are protected by fortified bunkers. Late in the game, you'll want every location protected by at least one upgraded bunker.
- The alien attackers are fairly intelligent-- they will attack structures based on strategic importance, as well as how defended it is-- both the structure itself (by Repair Bases) and the population (by Bunkers).
- Economic Centers will allow you to generate the revenue you need, but since it takes time for them to pay for their initial investment, build them early on.
- Bunkers and Repair Bases have a strong effect on adjacent (green) squares and a weak effect on diagonal (blue) squares. A structure that's diagonal from two fortified bunkers will have the population defense bonus as if it were directly adjacent to one.
- v. 1.14
- Significant performance boost
- v. 1.13
- Restart option
- Music mute option
- v. 1.12
- Increased starting money for Easy and Normal difficulties
- Added final 'Obsidian' boss to Apocalypse level
- v. 1.11
- Smoothed motion of skiffs, destroyers
- Increased 'fast' game speed
- Added logic to throttle max game speed on slower machines.
- v. 1.10
- Improved visual hit areas on Guardians and Dreadnoughts
- Improved intelligence of laser defense
- Implemented workaround for Actionscript 3 soundposition bug (music loop/stutter problem)
- v. 1.09
- Game balance tweaks:
- Numerous changes to wave difficulties
- Increased effectiveness of repair centers
- Decreased revenue bonuses from Adv. Economy and Economic centers
- Changed scoring system
- Game balance tweaks:
- v. 1.08
- Added Van Allen Shields (technology that protects entire planet)
- Added Apocalypse difficulty level
- v. 1.07
- Added music by Chris/Puggin
- More game sounds
- Added anti-missile beam weapon
- Added anti-missile structure and prereq technology (Energy)
- Added Guardian ship
- Numerous game balance changes
- v. 1.06
- Added sound
- v. 1.05
- Added Dreadnought 'Boss' for Normal difficulty
- v 1.04
- Added MochiAds & Leaderboard support
- v 1.03
- Added version number to lower right corner.
- Added new game button to end game screens.
- Increased cost of Level 1 Missile Complexes.
- Changed upgrades so structures no longer jump to 100% health-- any existing damage is deducted from the new max health.
Planet Games are free colonization and survival games where players have to protect their own planets and fight with enemies. Start building your space defense and shoot aliens. In our online planet games for kids and adults, you can also dress up a space cowboy or discover a new kind of animal in the universe. Destroying other planets and making shells fly above the sky are your main tasks. Play with the whole family and conquer territories in our cool planet board games.
Play free planet games online and explore the universe online and find out interesting facts about our solar system. Absorb smaller objects and asteroids to grow your planet. Create colonies on Mars and protect them from invaders. Look for resources and create the basics so that you and the other colonists can survive on an abandoned planet.
Planet Cruncher Free Flash Games Game
Rebuild the whole universe by moving atoms in the outer space. Play our online planet games for free and explore new worlds or save the world from the apocalypse. Build a new colony on the moon by transporting important supplies with your spaceship. An animated universe simulator will take you on the exciting journey through galaxies and stars.