- Mixed Hidden App Calculus Tutorial
- Mixed Hidden App Calculus Problems
- Mixed Hidden App Calculus Solver
Once I declared my major, I branched out from math classes to take economics, business, finance, and accounting classes. I will say that business is not my favorite subject (it’s a major filled with hyper-extroverts), but even though I had mixed feelings about it, it was a great experience for learning to work with different types of people. X Exclude words from your search Put - in front of a word you want to leave out. For example, jaguar speed -car Search for an exact match Put a word or phrase inside quotes.
The calculator will evaluate the definite (i.e. with bounds) integral, including improper, with steps shown.
- In general, you can skip the multiplication sign, so `5x` is equivalent to `5*x`.
- In general, you can skip parentheses, but be very careful: e^3x is `e^3x`, and e^(3x) is `e^(3x)`.
- Also, be careful when you write fractions: 1/x^2 ln(x) is `1/x^2 ln(x)`, and 1/(x^2 ln(x)) is `1/(x^2 ln(x))`.
- If you skip parentheses or a multiplication sign, type at least a whitespace, i.e. write sin x (or even better sin(x)) instead of sinx.
- Sometimes I see expressions like tan^2xsec^3x: this will be parsed as `tan^(2*3)(x sec(x))`. To get `tan^2(x)sec^3(x)`, use parentheses: tan^2(x)sec^3(x).
- Similarly, tanxsec^3x will be parsed as `tan(xsec^3(x))`. To get `tan(x)sec^3(x)`, use parentheses: tan(x)sec^3(x).
- From the table below, you can notice that sech is not supported, but you can still enter it using the identity `sech(x)=1/cosh(x)`.
- If you get an error, double-check your expression, add parentheses and multiplication signs where needed, and consult the table below.
- All suggestions and improvements are welcome. Please leave them in comments.
Mixed Hidden App Calculus Tutorial
|i||i (imaginary unit)|
|abs(x)||` x `|
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|asin(x), arcsin(x), sin^-1(x)||asin(x)|
|acos(x), arccos(x), cos^-1(x)||acos(x)|
|atan(x), arctan(x), tan^-1(x)||atan(x)|
|acot(x), arccot(x), cot^-1(x)||acot(x)|
|asec(x), arcsec(x), sec^-1(x)||asec(x)|
|acsc(x), arccsc(x), csc^-1(x)||acsc(x)|
|Inverse Hyperbolic Functions|
|asinh(x), arcsinh(x), sinh^-1(x)||asinh(x)|
|acosh(x), arccosh(x), cosh^-1(x)||acosh(x)|
|atanh(x), arctanh(x), tanh^-1(x)||atanh(x)|
|acoth(x), arccoth(x), cot^-1(x)||acoth(x)|
Mixed Hidden App Calculus Problems
Cards In This Set
Mixed Hidden App Calculus Solver
Economic system where individuals and corporations, not gov't., own the principal means of production and seek profits
Economic system where gov't. is deeply involved in economic decisions through its role as regulator, consumer, subsidizer, taxer, employer, and borrower.
Fed. agency created during New Deak; regulates stock marget.
Organization of workers intended to collectively bargain
Negotiations b/t reps of labor unions and management to determine pay and working conditions
Proportion of labor force seeking work but unable to find jobs
Key measure of inflation relates rise in prices over time
Manipulation of money supply in private hands so gov't. can control economy
Economic theory- supply of money is key to nation's economic health (too much cash/credit= inflation)
Main monetary policy makers. Created in 1913 to regulate lending practices of banks.