- Join Here Our Discord Social Media.Make sure to read the Home page before applying. Apply Here. Indicates required field.
- Be brutally honest with yourself and willing to do something about it. Educate yourself—learn how your consumer habits impact others and your habitat; Prepare your mind—change starts in the mind.
Once you join, you will be apart of the fastest growing organization for free people seeking to do great things. Once you join the order you become a new member. After a year of good standing you will get instructions and a survey. We will evaluate your responses and desire to move up in the organization.
Join Weebly&s Beta Program And Try Out New Features List
Where do I install the app?
Install the app from within your Weebly™ website. Paid Members is a Weebly™ membership site plugin available in the Weebly™ app store
Is there an iPhone or Android version of this app?
No. This app is in the Weebly™ app store and extends the functionality of your Weebly™ website. Download soundcloud playlist macsoftfreethsoft.
What are the benefits of this app?
Join Weebly&s Beta Program And Try Out New Features 2020
You can sell online tutorials, info-products (e.g. ebooks and video tutorials) and your customers will have instant access to the content (rather than waiting around for you to add them manually on the backend of your site). This allows you to scale your website and sell more products without any additional demands on your time so you can create passive income through your Weebly™ website.
What are the requirements to use this app?
Join Weebly&s Beta Program And Try Out New Features Of One
- Weebly™ - this is a Weebly app so you need to have a Weebly™ website
- Business Plan - this app helps you with memberships so you need to upgrade to the Weebly™ business plan to have memberships and a shopping cart
- Groups - this app helps you add users to your membership groups, so you would need at least one (1) group
- Products - this app adds users to your memberships groups when they purchase your products so you need at least one (1) product
- Allow Users to Register with Your Site - make sure to activate a registration option for your site, by going to Settings > Members and clicking the 'Allow people to register with your site' checkbox. Details on Weebly here.
How many Membership Rules can I set up?
You can set up unlimited Membership Rules.
How many groups can I set up against which I associate Membership Rules?
You can set up unlimited groups.
How many products can I set up against which I associate Membership Rules?
You can set up unlimited products.
Does the app facilitate recurring payments?
We are excited to announce that the app now offers recurring payments - Weebly™ does not yet authorize these through the Weebly shopping cart, but we've added a nifty Stripe™ and now also a PayPal™ integration so you can offer Stripe™ or PayPal™ subscriptions. Your customers won't need to leave your website to set up recurring subscription payments if you choose Stripe™. You can offer all the following options with Stripe™ or with PayPal™:
- Monthly recurring subscriptions with automatic billing every 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months etc.
- Annual subscriptions with automatic billing every year
- Free trial periods (7-day, 14-day, 30-day etc.)
We will renew your customers in the app every time they renew their subscription and we will remove them from the app, notifying you and the customer when we do so if they fail to renew their subscription.
Does the app facilitate cancellation of recurring payments?
You can cancel your own customer from within Stripe™'s easy-to-use dashboard and the app will be notified immediately and will remove your member's access from the member area for you. Alternatively, we now have an embeddable cancellation form so you can allow your customers to auto-cancel themselves via a simple form embedded into your Weebly™ website.
How do I cancel?
To cancel, just uninstall the app and we will cancel your account or you can also cancel via the My Account link within the app.
When does the free trial end?
Our free trial lasts for ten (10) days to give you time to set up rules and test the app. You might want to create a discount code and purchase your own products to see what the user experience will be like when your clients purchase your products.