2020/2021 Individual Tournament Player Pass Registration (valid August 1, 2020 - July 31, 2021)
The Individual Tournament Player Pass is for a player who resides in Illinois and is not currently registered with an IYSA competitive team and wants to guest play in a tournament with another USYSA competitive team. If a player that is currently registered with an IYSA competitive team obtains a Tournament Pass, that player’s Tournament Pass will be considered void and any and all benefits derived from the use of the Tournament Pass including, but not limited to, insurance coverage are void. This pass is for tournaments only and not valid for league play. The fee is $20 per player pass. PLEASE NOTE: IF THE PASS REQUIRES RUSH PROCESSING (ANYTHING LESS THAN 7 DAYS WITHIN THE TOURNAMENT START DATE), THE FEE WILL BE $40.
If you do not have a GotSoccer account you must create a new account in order to process the players pass.
TAKES 48 HOURS TO PROCESS AFTER ALL PAPERWORK IS RECEIVED. No passes will be processed on Fridays. Pass will be mailed to individual player unless otherwise specified. *Starting August 1, 2018, Passes and rosters will be emailed to the individual for them to print. Passes need to be laminated by the individual.
Pass will NOT be processed until ALL of the following is received:
1.) Copy of birth certificate. Birth certificates must be government issued; no hospital birth certificates will be accepted. DO NOT UPLOAD TO GOTSOCCER. Birth certificate MUST be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 847-290-1576.
- CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -The 2020 American Rivers Conference (A-R-C) Women's Tennis Individual Flighted Singles (A,B,C) and Doubles (A,B) Tournament will be a one-day event and take place Friday, October 17 in Des Moines, Iowa with play beginning at 11:00 a.m. The Championships will take place at the following sites.
- Have a question about participating in 2020 One-Day Individual Tournament of Champions (Sr. If so, please email event manager: Kevin Haracz.
State Individual Wrestling Tournament Preview. THE TOURNAMENT: The 77th Annual Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association Individual Wrestling Tournament will be held Thursday-Saturday, Feb. 27-29, at the Kohl Center on the campus of the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wis. TICKET INFORMATION: Ticket prices per tournament session are $10. Tickets are available on-line on the WIAA website with a $2 service fee until two hours prior to any respective session with the printing of the.
2.) Signed Illinois Medical Release Form. DO NOT UPLOAD TO GOTSOCCER. Medical releases MUST be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 847-290-1576.
3.) Signed Communicable Disease Release. Must be emailed to [email protected]
4.) Photo is uploaded (headshot only). Photo will be rejected for any of the following resons:
Individual Baseball Tournaments
- photo is a file format other than .jpg
- file is not less than 1MB
- subject is a full body shot
- subject is wearing any altering items such as a hat, mustache, sunglasses, etc.