- How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Pro
- How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Catalina
- How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Os
- How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Windows 10
You may want to Uninstall Programs from your Mac, in case you are no longer using some Programs or because you have accidentally installed an unwanted program on your Mac. In this article, we will be showing you two different methods of Uninstalling Programs or Applications on Mac.
Uninstall Programs on Mac
If you want to remove all remaining traces of MacPorts, run the following command in the Terminal. If you have changed prefix, applicationsdir or frameworksdir from their default values, then replace /opt/local with your prefix, replace /Applications/MacPorts with your applicationsdir, and/or add your frameworksdir to the list, respectively. Moreover, you can also change this name by using the Beats Updater. Click 'Pair' so that your Beats Wireless Headphones will connect with your Mac. After the first pairing, future reconnections won't be a problem anymore. This is because of the smart 'memory' feature of the headphone, which we detailed earlier.
There are 2 ways to uninstall programs on Mac, the first method involves opening the Applications Folder, while the second method involves opening the Launchpad on your Mac.
How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Pro
The first method, involving the Applications folder, allows you to uninstall any application regardless of where it was downloaded from. The second method only allows you to delete programs downloaded from the Mac App Store.
How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Catalina
You will find below the steps to Uninstall Programs on Mac using both these methods.
How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Os
Note: Apps required by the Mac Operating system (Also known as Stock Apple Apps), such as App Store, Calculator and Calendar cannot be removed from your Mac using any of the above 2 methods.
Uninstall Programs on Mac Using Applications Folder
How To Manual Uninstall Beats Updater On Mac Windows 10
Follow the steps below to Uninstall Programs on Mac using the Applications Folder
1. Click on the Finder icon on your Mac, located at the left corner of the Dock on your Mac (See image below)
2. On the next screen, click on Applications in the left sidebar menu (See image below)
3. On the Applications screen, right-click on the Program that you want to delete and then click on Move to Trash option in the Menu that appears.
Alarm app for computer mac. Note: You can also Uninstall Programs on your Mac, by simply dragging them out of the Applications Folder and moving them into the Trash bin
4. Next, you will be prompted to enter in your Admin Username and Password – in case you are not signed into your Admin Account.
5. Enter your Username and Password and click on Ok to remove the program from your computer.
6. Next, right-click on the Trash Can icon located in the Taskbar of your Mac and then tap on Empty Trash to uninstall the program from your Mac (See image below).
Uninstall Programs on Mac Using Launchpad
Uninstalling programs on your Mac using the Launchpad is quite similar to uninstalling programs on iPhone or iPad. Simply click and hold on the Program that you want to Uninstall until it wiggles and then delete it.
1. Open Launchpad on your Mac by clicking on the Launchpad icon in the Dock of your Mac (See image below)
2. Next, Click and Hold on the Application or Program that you want to Uninstall, until it starts wiggling
3. Once the App starts wiggling on the screen of your Mac, click on the x icon located in the top left corner of the App (See image below)
4. Once you click on the x icon, you will see a pop-up, click onthe Delete option in the pop-up to remove the application from your Mac (See image below)
Note: As mentioned earlier, this method only allows you to uninstall programs which have been downloaded from the Mac App Store, and cannot be used to uninstall programs downloaded from other sources.