One of the hottest mobile games of all time - now finally properly optimized for Windows Phone by the same team that created the original version! See for yourself why Touch Arcade called Doodle Jump “possibly the best mobile game ever created” and Macworld called it “a perfect micro-game, insanely addictive, and deliciously replayable.”. Amazing Doodle Jump platforming game available for chrome browser for free. Journey up a sheet of graph paper, perpetually jumping from one platform to the next, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with nose balls along the way. Are you looking for a lot of fun? Doodle Jump is a popular action game which many people. Doodle Jump Doodle Jump is a fun game. You control a doodle jump automatically. This game is an endless game, so you must simply keep jumping and try to register as high a score as you possibly can.
Doodle Jump is a platformingvideo game developed and published by American studio Lima Sky, for Windows Phone, iPhone OS, BlackBerry, Android, Java Mobile (J2ME), Nokia Symbian, and Xbox 360 for the Kinect platform. It was released worldwide for iPhone OS on March 15, 2009, and was later released for Android and Blackberry on March 2, 2010, Symbian on May 1, 2010, and Windows Phone 7 on June 1, 2011 (Re-Released August 21, 2013 Windows Phone 8). It was released for the iPad on September 1, 2011. Since its release, the game has been generally well received. The game is currently available on nine platforms.
Doodle Jump Khan Academy
Doodle Jump was renowned for its selling rate by App Store standards, which counted 25,000 copies sold daily for 4 consecutive months (later overtaken by Angry Birds). As of December, 2011, the game sold 10 million copies over iTunes and Google Play and reached 15 million downloads across all platforms. The game has been developed into a video redemption game for play at video arcades.Croats Igor and Marko Pušenjak are authors of Doodle Jump, where Igor works from a New York-based address and Marko resides in Croatia. In July 2016, Lima Sky announced partnership with Skillz to develop a tournament-playable version of the game.
On December 20, 2020, Doodle Jump 2 was released on the App Store.
Doodle Jump Game
In Doodle Jump, the aim is to guide a four-legged creature called 'The Doodler' up a never-ending series of platforms without falling. The left side of the playing field is connected with the right side. For devices with an accelerometer, players tilt the device from side to side to move the Doodler in the desired direction. Players can get a short boost from various objects, such as propeller hats, jetpacks, rockets, springs, trampolines and invulnerability shields (some levels only). There are also monsters and UFOs that the Doodler must avoid, shoot, or jump on to eliminate. Aiming is performed by tapping on different parts of the screen, on the Android and Windows Phone versions of the game there is also an automatic aim mode. Depending on the game mode being played, projectiles may fly in a straight line off the screen or be affected by gravity and fall downwards. There is no definitive end to the game, but the end for each gameplay session happens when the player falls to the bottom of the screen, jumps into a monster, gets sucked into a black hole, or is abducted by a UFO. Players can choose from several different themes including Original, Christmas, Halloween, Rainforest, Space, Soccer World Cup, Underwater, Easter, Ice Blizzard, Retro Arcade, Ninja or Pirate. The themes change the look of the Doodle Jumper, his enemies, and the background. In the Ninja, Pirate, Halloween, and Easter modes, the player can buy new skins and extra lives with coins that can be earned in gameplay but may also be purchased. Furthermore, the player may enter the names of one of the Pocket God pygmies and the Doodler will turn into one of pygmies. Alternatively, the player can enter the name 'Bunny' and the Doodler will wear a bunny suit, just like the one in the Easter stage.Properties and formulas on mindmanager 10 for mac 64-bit.
There are also two other separate apps for iPhone OS, Doodle Jump Christmas Special (a new Christmas theme), Doodle Jump Hop, (a new Easter theme) where the player character is E.B. from the movie Hop, and 'Doodle Jump SpongeBob SquarePants', where the player character is the eponymous character.
A free version also exists. This version is nearly identical to the original, but features such as UFOs are not present, advertisements are shown and there is a limit to how high the Doodler goes.
Doodle Jump has received favorable reviews from critics, with TouchGen mentioning the fact that the game is 'fun as heck' and also praising the sound and cartoon graphics which they feel give the game charm. The review ends by saying that the game is a 'joy to play' and that it's obvious that a 'lot of love went into this game'. Tom Love of Pocket Gamer called the game 'unbelievably addictive, immediately accessible, and enjoyable every time you pick it up'. It currently holds a rating of 85.00% based on 6 reviews on GameRankings.
- The Doodler has made cameo appearances in several other iPhone games, such as Parachute Panic, The Creeps, Finger Physics and Pocket God, just like the Pocket God Pygmies are playable in Doodle Jump.
- In The Big Bang Theory episode 'The Adhesive Duck Deficiency', Sheldon Cooper makes a reference to Doodle Jump when he sees someone playing the game in a hospital. It is also referenced in the episode 'The Zarnecki Incursion', in which Sheldon is offended when Penny refers to World of Warcraft as a 'game', prompting Cooper to retort, 'Doodle Jump is a game; Angry Birds is a game; World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing.. technically it's a game'.
- In 2012, the company Sprint ran a commercial featuring Kevin Durant that implies a viewer missing a sport game's winning shot because they had used up all their data plan quota by downloading Doodle Jump.
- In 'Sex Education', the October 18, 2012 episode of the television sitcom Parks and Recreation, Tom Haverford explains his Internet addiction by saying that he would rather play Doodle Jump because of the emptiness in his life.
- In National Geographic's Animal Jam, there is a mini-game called 'Sky High' that is an obvious parody of Doodle Jump; however the Doodle Jumper is replaced with the player's animal avatar, the monsters are replaced with Phantoms and the platforms are clouds. A clothing item for the avatar can be won if the player reaches the limit.
- An Animal Jam app, Animal Jam Jump, is another parody of Doodle Jump.
- ^'Doodle Jump is coming to Kinect'. 15 March 2011. Archived from the original on 19 May 2011. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- ^Acevedo, Paul (2011-06-01). 'Doodle Jump has landed on the Marketplace'. Windows Central. Mobile Nations. Retrieved 2011-06-04.
- ^Edmonds, Rich (2013-08-21). 'Doodle Jump hops back onto Windows Phone 8, but drops Xbox Live support'. Windows Central. Mobile Nations. Retrieved 2013-08-22.
- ^Pradeep (2013-08-21). 'Doodle Jump Now Available For Windows Phone 8 Devices'. MSPoweruser. Retrieved 2017-01-09.
- ^'Doodle Jump Sales Hit 10 Million, Heads To Xbox 360'. thesixthaxis.com.
- ^Hillier, Brenna (16 March 2011). 'Doodle Jump hits 10 million sales, propelled onto XBLA'. VG247.com. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- ^'Doodle Jump Arcade'. icegame.com. Archived from the original on 26 November 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- ^Kafla, Peter (5 April 2010). 'Meet the App Store Millionaires: The Brothers Behind Doodle Jump'. allthingsd.com. AllThingsD. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- ^Kolodny, Lora. 'Casual games go pro as Doodle Jump announces plans for an e-sports league with Skillz'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- ^Kim, Arnold (2009-03-20). 'Doodle Jump Takes PapiJump to the Next Level'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- ^Cowdell, Lisa (2009-12-31). 'Doodle Jump Review'. Gamezebo. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- ^Tom Love (2009-10-15). 'Doodle Jump Review'. PocketGamer.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- ^'Doodle Jump'. gamerankings.com.
- ^Lippstreu, C.J. (February 27, 2012). 'NBA Star Kevin Durant Slams Doodle Jump in New Sprint Ad'. smartkeitai.com. Archived from the original on 2012-06-05. Retrieved 2012-06-05.
- ^'Parody of the game Doodle Jump'. youtube.com. 11 November 2015.