Let’s face it. Every computer in the whole world is not a Mac. There may be a time when you will need to use your QuickBooks company file on a Windows computer. For example, maybe you need to send your company file to your accountant who uses a Windows machine. The good news is that QuickBooks for Mac makes this potentially frustrating process easy. QuickBooks for Mac allows you to simply save your Mac file as a Windows file to use with QuickBooks for Windows.
- Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak Transponder
- Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak 64-bit
- Quickbooks For Mac Reviews
- Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak Install
- Quickbooks For Mac Demo
Xero’s conversion tool automatically converts your QuickBooks data for free, typically in less than three hours. Make the switch from QuickBooks today and convert to simple online accounting with Xero.
Here are simple step by step instructions on how to make the conversion:
On the Mac
Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak Transponder
As working in the cloud becomes the common choice for QuickBooks’ ® users, so will the process of converting from desktop software to the cloud become common-place for QuickBooks consultants. Migrating to the cloud was certainly a need for one of my clients, POWER, which I recently converted from QuickBooks for Mac to QuickBooks Online. As working in the cloud becomes the common choice for QuickBooks’ ® users, so will the process of converting from desktop software to the cloud become common-place for QuickBooks consultants. Migrating to the cloud was certainly a need for one of my clients, POWER, which I recently converted from QuickBooks for Mac to QuickBooks Online.
When you are converting from Quicken for Mac 2007 follow the steps below. Note: Prior to converting your data file, make sure that it has no data file password; remove it if there is one. Disable downloading of transactions on all accounts. Disable 'Pay bills online' on any current, active accounts. Select Start from a Quicken Mac 2007 file. A MAC.qbb file is a copy of a QuickBooks Desktop company file that you can restore in QuickBooks for Mac. Here’s how: Update QuickBooks Desktop for Mac to the latest release. Close QuickBooks. Copy the backup to the Documents folder on your Mac. Reopen QuickBooks Desktop for Mac, then select File, then select Open Company.
Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak 64-bit
- In QuickBooks for Mac, open the company file that you would like to convert to a Windows file.
- Choose File > Back Up to QuickBooks for Windows.
- Choose the name of the file you want to convert and click Save.
- On the Enter Password window, enter a password for the file. Or, if you do not want to password protect the file, just leave the fields blank.
- Click OK. QuickBooks will then create a .qbb file. You can then click “Show File in Finder” to locate the file on your Mac. QuickBooks also creates an instruction PDF file in the same location and with the same name as your .qbb file.
- Send both the .qbb file and the Instruction PDF file to the Windows user using iCloud, CD, or USB drive or some other media. (Most Macs read and write data to and from PC-formatted media.)
Quickbooks For Mac Reviews
On the Windows computer
Convert Quickbooks For Mac To Windows Fastrak Install
- In QuickBooks for Windows, choose File > Open or Restore Company and follow the onscreen prompts.
- When asked to update the file, mark the checkbox and click Update Now.
- Review the file and make any changes that are necessary .
Quickbooks For Mac Demo
Once you complete these few simple steps you will be good to go.