Mouth Painter Paralyzed Graffiti Artist @BennyDIAR Paints Topless Body Builder & Model @ingenuityreciprocity NSFW
This is from the beginning of last year, but with the craziest ever opportunity to paint real trains, this went on the back burner. Now with everybody going stir crazy, when could be better for something fun.It was good times working with our close friend, Erika Branich (@ingenuityreciprocity), body builder, trainer and dancer. Cameraman @cristovoe & Beats by @darealhermit. #Women out there, what do you think about #bodypainting/#bodyart? Being a male #graffiti writer, #graffitiongirls has always been a part of the culture. Growing up, ugly gray and brown squares, covered the #city from years of #buffing graffiti. questionPainting any other surface was definitely one of many reasons a lot of us moved/traveled, and definitely a part of my #train addiction. After the accident, painting #modeltrains became that alternate #surface opposed to only painting canvases. In the next year, the homie @dluver produced a body painting project between the badass @officialmalicemcmunn & i (#NSFW search Benny Diar & Malice Mcmunn on #YouTube 18+). It had a big response and is something I’ve done a couple times since. I get messages from #males, #females, #LBGTQ, and #disabled people, with it being 98% #positive. Even so, it’s definitely something that can be, or considered to be #sexist and #chauvinistic. so I wanted to get more women’s opinions. Thanks for checking out and reading.
Play free online games; car games, racing games, puzzle games, match 3 games, bubble shooting games, shooting games, zombie games, and games for girls. New games every day! ARCADE These games are categorized by two specific traits: either to beat the game you don't have to spend a considerable amount of time, or the game doesn't have an end to it and is based purely on score.
Clout was, originally, an all-female South Africanrockgroup formed in Johannesburg in 1977, best known for their hit single, 'Substitute'. Later in their career, the group included some male musicians, who had played as session musicians on the recording.
Clout Games Four
Clout's first and biggest hit, 'Substitute', was a new arrangement of a Righteous Brothers song, composed by Willie Wilson. In 1978, their version reached No. 1 in South Africa, New Zealand, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Denmark and Belgium. It also reached No. 2 on the UK Singles Chart and remained in the UK charts for 15 weeks. Due to sanctions against South African artists and performers by UK's Equity at the time, the BBC One television series Top of the Pops used the group's performance of the song on Dutch programme TopPop, from 8 April 1978, to present the hit song for its Top 10 countdown.
The sims 4 go to school mod download zerbu. The Sims 4: Go to School Mod Pack, free and safe download. The Sims 4: Go to School Mod Pack latest version: Free Ad-on for Sims Fans. The Sims 4: Go to School Mod Pack is a special add-on that provides players with the opportunity.
A major success in Europe, Clout scored more Top 10singles, notably 'Save Me', 'You've Got All of Me' and 'Under Fire'.
Clout's cover of 'Substitute' reached No. 67 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
Clout split up in 1981, shortly after the release of their last major single, a re-arrangement of the Hall and Oates song 'Portable Radio'.
In 1992, their greatest hits package was released on CD, and it was re-mastered as The Best of Clout in 2010.
Cloud Games Mediafire
- Cindy Alter: born in Johannesburg , South Africa lead vocals, guitar (1977–1981)
- Ilene 'Lee' Tomlinson: bass, vocals (1977–1980)
- Ingrid 'Ingi' Herbst: drums, vocals (1977–1981)
- Glenda Hyam: keyboards, vocals (1977)
- Jenni Garson: guitar, vocals (1977–1981)
- Ron 'Bones' Brettell: keyboards, vocals (1978–1981)
- Sandy Robbie: guitar, vocals (1978–1981)
- Gary van Zyl: bass (1980–1981)
- 1978: Substitute (aka Clout)
- 1979: Six of the Best
- 1980: A Threat and a Promise
- 1981: 1977 to 1981 (compilation with one new song)
- 1992: Substitute (Dutchcompilation)
- 1992: 20 Greatest Hits (compilation)
- 1994: Clout (German compilation)
- 2007: Since We've Been Gone (compilation with nine new recordings)
- 2010: The Best of Clout (compilation)
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions|
|1978||'Since You've Been Gone'||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|'You've Got All of Me'||25||—||—||—||14||17||—||16||—||—||—||14|
|1979||'Let It Grow'||—||—||—||—||—||—||33||—||—||—||—||—|
|'The Best of Me'||—||—||—||—||73||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|1981||'Wish I Were Loving You'||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|'—' denotes releases that did not chart or were not released|
- ^'Classic South African Pop And Rock Songs'. The South African Rock Encyclopedia. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- ^Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 111. ISBN1-904994-10-5.
- ^'Das österreichische Hitparaden- und Musik-Portal'. austriancharts.at. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'ultratop.be - ULTRATOP BELGIAN CHARTS'. ultratop.be. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'Danish Chart Archive - Singles 1979 - ____ (B.T./IFPI DK)'. UKMIX Forums. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'The Irish Charts - All there is to know'. irishcharts.ie. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'Suche - Offizielle Deutsche Charts'. www.offiziellecharts.de. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'Dutch Charts - dutchcharts.nl'. dutchcharts.nl. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'charts.org.nz - New Zealand charts portal'. charts.nz. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'South African Rock Lists Website - SA Charts 1969 - 1989 Acts (C)'. rock.co.za. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community'. swisscharts.com. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'CLOUT full Official Chart History Official Charts Company'. www.officialcharts.com. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'Clout'. Billboard. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- ^'World singles charts and sales TOP 50 in 58 countries: CLOUT'. World singles charts and sales TOP 50 in 58 countries. 8 November 2016. Retrieved 16 November 2020.