- Create New
Achievement Unlocked 3 is a platformer meta-game based on getting achievements, where you control a little elephant exploring the world, or at least the rooms he can reach. It is the sequel to Achievement Unlocked 2 and the third game in the series. The game was created by jmtb02 and features his trademark blue elephant protagonist. Achievement Unlocked 2, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. V1.01. Relapse Achievement fixed. Mac Chrome compatibility patched. Panic problems on wheel resolved. Happy Face achievement allows for different faces This is a game about you. Yes you, the player: A lowly blue elephant in a world that has no defining purpose. But you will create a purpose, and that. Kongregate free online game Achievement Unlocked 3 - Does reading this text earn you an achievement? Well, no, but 400 achievements await you in th. Play Achievement Unlocked 3. Welcome to Achievement Unlocked 2.-. Produced by Armor Games, Programmed by John%u2022 WASD/Arrow keys to move '-'.Newgrounds Blue Plate Special: 250 medals, 1,250 points to unlock through Newgrounds (first site to allow for this many achievements to be unlocked!).
'Don't worry, metagaming is all that matters.'
Achievement Unlocked is a Web Games by Jmtb 02, that could be considered a metagame about metagaming. It is the Spin-Off/sequel to Elephant Rave. The game features an elephant in a room, and a myriad of achievements ranging from simple things like moving left and right, to more complex things like dying a certain amount of times, or visiting certain points in the room in a certain order. You can earn 13 achievements by starting up the game and standing still.
The only real point to the game is to get all of the achievements -- there isn't really any story or anything to speak of. The game ends once you get all of the achievements.
Two subsequent sequels was made. The first of them, Achievement Unlocked 2 pokes fun at the concept of Downloadable Content. It also has a Time Trial challenge and a multiplayer mode. Achievement Unlocked 3 extends the amount of achivements to 400, includes a ladder system, and adds an Excuse Plot where you collect pellets for the Hamster King.
The same elephant stars in This Is the Only Level and its sequel, as well as Elephant Rave HD and Elephant Rave sLoWdOwN Remix, Run Elephant Run, Obey The Game! and Elephant Quest.
If you're here because you were actually looking for information regarding video game achievements, you're looking for Cosmetic Award.
- 100% Completion: The entire point of this game.
- Bragging Rights Reward/Cosmetic Award: Pretty much the whole game, but especially the 'Too Much Free Time' achievement, which you get for getting every other achievement in the game.
- Deconstruction: Of the Achievement system.
- Double Jump: Attempting to do so in the first two games is an achievement in itself. It's really available in the third game, and trying to triple-jump gets an achievement.
- Fat Bastard: King Hamster
- Gotta Catch Em All: This is pretty much the whole point of the game, to get all the achievements. You even get an achievement for getting an achievement!
- Guide Dang It: Most of the 'numbered points' achievements, particularly '(2*125)+3' and '3*(30/(15-13))'.
- Also, one of the achievements is for visiting the hint page
- Several achievements are for changing the elephant's colour, but you're not told how to do this.
- 'Can't Follow Instructions' in the sequel. You right-click, and click 'Don't Click Here.'
- The craziest of them? type the game's URL in another tab while you're still playing it, and you'll gain access to the Hot Coffee screen. Move about in that mini-stage, and stand onto the coffee cup to get more achievements. But wait, there's more: in that secret screen, there's another secret screen, named Cold Coffe. It's found by falling off the side of the Hot Coffee screen. Standing on top the Cold Coffee mug also gives you an achievement. It's pretty safe to say that AU2 also pokes fun at the very notion of Guide Dang It.
- It's All Upstairs From Here: In the second game, finishing the game involves jumping to the top of the Cataclysm level.
- It's Up to You: Seriously.
- Konami Code: Required to get an achievement: 'Too Much Contra'
- Mood Whiplash: The Cataclysm (or Roof) in the second game.
- Mundane Made Awesome: The description of the second game.
This is a game about you.
- Also, the ending:
I have triumphed.
- Nonstandard Game Over: In the second game, going upstairs to finish without all of the achievements.
- Obvious Beta: The third game. Several achievements are glitched, and the frame rate is horrible.
- Only Smart People May Pass: The two number point achievements mentioned above are quite simple to anyone able to do mid-level mathematics.
- Or for those who have the ability to obtain and use a calculator.
- Also, in the second game, there are some achievements you need to know how to play the piano in order to get.
- Press X to Die: In the second game, the 'Panic' button kills your elephant. There are several achievements for doing interesting things with this effect.
- Shout-Out: A number of the achievements, such as 'THIS IS SPARTA', 'Meaning of Life', 'Stayin' Alive', 'It's a Jump to the Left' and 'And it's a step to the Ri-i-ight!'.
- In the second game, there's an achievement called 'The Bends'.
- Solid Gold Poop: In the sequels, the elephant can poop pastries, and eat them too.
- Solve the Soup Cans: 'My Favourite Spot' stands out in particular.
- Spikes of Doom: And they even change color when touched.
- Stupidity Is the Only Option: Some of the achievements require you to jump into spiked pits. Repeatedly.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: Some of the achievements require you to kill the poor elephant you're controlling a certain number of times.
- Welcome to The Real World: The first sequel's top level is supposed to be the real world (called the cataclysm), with a dramatic music playing when you enter it. The background is a picture of a city (from the picture, it's probably Chicago) at twilight. You even get an achievement if you kill yourself in the cataclysm.
Walkthrough courtesy of jayisgames.com
#0: Don't Move a Muscle: DONT MOVE!
#1: It's a Jump to the Left: Jump and move left.
#2: And it's a step to the Ri-i-ight!: Strain yourself to move right
#3: Fight Gravity: Jump
#4: Elephant Skewers: Hit yourself on any spike
#5: Ascension: Use the orange lift pads to move up
#6: Lefty: Hit the left wall (color will change from dark to light purple)
#7: Righty: (Hit the right wall (color will change from dark to light purple)
#8: Purple Ceiling: Hit the ceiling (color will change from dark to light purple)
#9: Rock Bottom: Move down to the bottom of the screen
#10: Speedy Downfall: Fall from the top of the screen to the bottom (easiest way to do this is to be left of the '01' and fall before the moving spikes hit you)
#11: Escape Velocity: Using the launching pad near '04' go the the top of the screen without stopping
#12: Stalactite: Kill yourself by going to the right launching pad and aiming yourself so that you are skewered on the spikes
#13: Stalagmite: Go and hurl yourself into the pit
#14: Found Point 0: Top left hand corner
#15: Found Point 1: Top right hand corner
#16: Found Point 2: Near the outmost wall on the left
#17: Found Point 3: Bottom center of screen
#18: Found Point 4: Near the largest launching pad (Bottom right corner)
#19: Found Point 5: Center of screen. Below respawn platform and above the spike pit.
#20: Bloodhound: Finding all points mentioned above.
#21: Floating Corpse: Get a skeleton stuck in a launcher
#22: I Can Count to 5!: Go to points in this order: 0,1,2,3,4,5
#23: We Have Liftoff: Go to points in this order: 5,4,3,2,1,0
#24: Airwalking: Using the mini pads on the top of screen, stay afloat for 10 seconds
#25: Hellbound: Launch corpse to bottom
#26: Heavenbound: Launch corpse to ceiling
#27: Secret Alcove: Get surrounded by three sides (it's diagonal to '02')
#28: Secret Cave: Get surrounded by three sides (it's utmost bottom left corner)
#29: Secret Hideout: Get surrounded by three sides (utmost top left corner by '00')
#30: Death at 0: Fire a corpse at Point 0
#31: 1 o'clock murder: Fire a corpse at Point 1
#32: Get Off Your Seats: HOLD down the up arrow (jump) for 10 seconds
#33: Cemetary: Have 5 live corpses on the screen (do this quickly because they disappear!)
#34: Graveyard: Have 7 live corpses on the screen. (Either dying by moving spiked board or a combo of the pit and the spiked boards seem to be the quickest)
#35: Half-Century: Die 50 times
#36: Century: Die 100 times
#37: And One More.. : Die 101 times
#38: Stayin' Alive: Stay alive for 15 seconds
#39: Longevity: Stay alive for 30 seconds
#40: Gone in a Flash: Die in less 0.23 seconds (easiest way to do this is to kill yourself on the moving spike platform when it's directly above you at respawn)
#41: Wrecking Ball: Hit the center spike platform
#42: In the Pit: Land a corpse in the pit
#43: Pit Hat Trick: Land 3 corpses in the pit
#44: 10 Pin Pit: Land 10 corpses in the pit (remember be quick!)
#45: Double Play Pit: Have two corpses in the pit at once
#46: Triple Play Pit: Have three corpses in the pit at once
#47: Horizontal Confusion: Hold both the left and right arrow keys
#48: Vertical Confusion: Hold both the up and down arrow keys
#49: Total Confusion: Press the Space Bar
#50: My Favourite Spot: It's located on the bottom left ledge by the pit
#51: 60 Seconds: Play for 1 minute
#52: 180 Seconds: Play for 3 minutes
#53: 300 Seconds: Play for 5 minutes
#54: Pi : Hit points 3,1,4 in that order
#55: THIS IS SPARTA: Hit 3,0,0 in that order
#56: Meaning of Life: Hit 4,2 in that order
#57: (2*125)+3: Hit 2,5,3 in that order
Achievement Unlocked 2
#58: 3*(30/(15-13)): Hit 4,5 in that order
#59: Paint 10: Touch 10 blocks (remember they'll change from dark to light purple)
#60: Paint 25: Touch 25 blocks
#61: Paint 50: Touch 50 blocks
#62: Paint 75: Touch 75 blocks
#63: Paint 100: Touch 100 blocks
#64: Masterpiece: Touch every touchable block
#65: Jet 5: Hit 5 launchers
#66: Jet 10: Hit 10 launchers
#67: Master Jetter: Hit every launcher
#68: 3 Spikes: Hit 3 stationary spikes
#69: 7 Spikes: Hit 7 stationary spikes
#70: Spikeful: Hit all stationary spikes
#71: Extreme Makeover: Recolour all areas (remember dark to light purple)
#72: True Blue: Hit 1 to turn blue
#73: Shocking Pink: Hit 2 to turn pink
#74: Sweet Orange: Hit 3 to turn orangeStick war.
#75: Stealth Black: Hit 4 to turn black
#76: Cheater: Click the 'hint?' button
#77: Programmers Credit: Type jmtb02
#78: Too Much Contra: Type Contra
#79: No Cheese for You: Click anywhere
#80: Bandwidth Exploiter: Don't worry about this one. Already achieved it before you started to play the game :] Congrats!
#81: You Are El: Click the Armor Games link
#82: Menu Explorer: Again, don't worry, it was taken care of in preload.
#83: Quality Snob: Click on the 'quality' button
#84: Scrolliastic: Scroll the achievements section
#85: Play the Game: Start playing the game.
#86: Get to Level 1: Play.
#87: Not Listening: Click 'mute' button
#88: Clink Clash Clink: Part of preload
#89: Best Player Ever: Again, part of preload
90-99 are just percentages of how many achievement you have done. And there you have it! The whole game made UBER easy.